From the Bookshelf #8


* * *


Unwanteds: Island of Fire by Lisa McMann
Star Rating: 4.5
Genre: Fantasy
Notes: This is book #3 in the series


City of Fallen Angels and City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Star Rating for . . . 
City of Fallen Angels: 4
City of Lost Souls: 4
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi
Notes: These are books 4 and 5 of the Mortal Instruments


The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
(Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess)
Star Rating for . . . 
Clockwork Angel: 4
Clockwork Prince: 4
Clockwork Princess: 4.5
Genre: Fantasy

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. OMIGOSH!! It's the Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices!!! I am screaming right now. Wow Jace and Jem <3 <3

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these books so much! As much as I love Jem, I'm still a Will and Tessa shipper. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me