Let It Go/Let Her Go Mash-Up

While procrastinating the other day, I found a person who did a cover of Frozen's "Let it Go." Now, there's plenty of covers of this popular song, but the guy who I watched mixed in parts of "Let Her Go" by Passenger, which I thought was really cool. I loved how he combined the two, but I'm still undecided about whether I like the originals better than the two put together.

I think I'll let you see for yourself.

Enjoy!

*If you're watching on a mobile device, click here to watch the video if it doesn't show up.

That is all.

Comments

  1. I like how he played the melody of one song while singing the other. I play piano but I do not have to concentration level to be able to do that.
    I like this version a lot but nothing can beat the original Let It Go.

    ~D .Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked that, too! I used to play the piano, but I don't anymore, so I have no idea if I have the skill to do what he does. Probably not.

      I loved the original Let It Go. When I first heard it I was obsessed with it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me