This Changes the Course of History

Things are changing here at The Totally Insane Writer home.


Calm down, I'm not going on a world-wide rampage to conquer all. I've already started that project, and it would be silly to restart it when it's already in motion (*insert evil cackle here*).

You may or may not be aware that I have a posting schedule of creating a new post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. I got to thinking (a dangerous pastime), and I've realized that sometimes I just get the blogger's block. Similar to writer's block, it's when my creativity for posts just sort of dies, but my posting schedule says that I must have a post that day. Because of that, some of my posts lack the sparkle that they should, and they end up more like the quality of Hagrid's cooking. Which is not a good thing, is it?


I've decided to cut Saturday out of my posting schedule. I feel like a post on Friday can tide you over the weekend, and if I think of something fabulous that I want to post, then I will, but I won't feel like it's mandatory to do so.

There. I've made my announcement. It probably won't affect you much, but in the case that it does, I warned you in advance. If there isn't a post on Saturday, please don't call the police and start a search party. They'll never find me in Middle Earth or Narnia or where ever I decide to go. I've heard Hogwarts is lovely this time of year.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day!

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. NO
    IT MATTERS TO ME SEANA I LOVE YOUR POSTS AGH
    but of course of course follow whatever schedule makes you comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, haha, I'm so glad you enjoy my posts. (: It's a little sad that I'm cutting a post off my officially schedule, but fear not, I will try to make the other posts super awesome.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh... one less post :-(
    Still, I sympathize. Sometimes busy schedules and/or vile little elves that steal your thoughts and run off laughing with them prevent such things as an extra post a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's always tragic when I find an elf in my house stealing my pens and my notebook pages. I need those. Those are my world domination plans and I can't have elves taking them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me