Why I Like Birthdays and Gingerbread Houses

Birthdays are one of my favorite things. It doesn't even have to be my own. In fact, I thoroughly enjoy other people's birthdays because I have an excuse to draw them a birthday pig.


It's also fun to scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" at a friend in the hallway and watch their face turn bright red. There's nothing I like better than a good birthday prank, either.

I really like birthdays because you get to sing to people and watch them awkwardly try to figure out what to do whilst you're singing. (You can also break out a different version of the traditional song, such as the Interpretive Dance version. It's quite refreshing.)

On a side note, I hung out with some of my lovely youth group friends, and we went a little nutso with some gingerbread houses and candy.


That is my masterpiece. Already there's some candy missing since I brought it home, but I was able to take some pictures before my family got at it. I'm really quite proud of this house, mostly because I didn't really know what I was doing and I wasn't quite sure how much sprinkles to use.

That is all.

Cheers,
<3 Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me