Someone's Birthday is Today!


Today I'm wishing a special friend the most awesome birthday she's ever had. It is July's birthday today, and she's actually the person that got me hooked on blogging. She's like a sister to me, and I'm so glad for all the happy memories we've had as friends for years now.

July, go out and do something fun, like pretend you're at a One Direction concert. You deserve it. (Or if that doesn't float your boat, which I have no idea why it wouldn't, then you should hang out with your chubby stuffed unicorn, Bubbles. What could go wrong?)

Everyone please wish July a lovely birthday in a comment or on her blog (which is linked above)!

*Let me know when your birthday is, and I'll be sure to either dedicate a post to you, or hunt you down and leave you a birthday message!

Comments

  1. Um. you forgot my birthday... the 27th!! Hahaha I'm kidding I don't care alot of people forgot :?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Clare, I'm sorry! I just didn't know when your birthday was. I'll try to get a post up for you next year! (Oh yikes, a whole year....that sounds so far away!)

      BUT HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

      Delete
    2. It is totally fine:) I didn't tell alot of people anyhow.. YAY! I get to be on your blog:D

      Delete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWW!!! ILYSM sadly I'm at the cottage and Bubbles isn't with me :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT??? Well, I suppose he wouldn't fit in a suitcase.

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhh and I LOVE THE PICTURE!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me