I'm A Pro!

For school we have to do a demonstration speech. What is this speech? It is simply when you teach the class how to do something. I was stuck in a rut trying to think of something I could do. I thought about teaching people who to do a mermaid braid or a waterfall braid, but dismissed this because there are guys in my class who would fall asleep watching me braid hair.

I then saw a tutorial on how to make an origami ninja star. I freaked out, and I tested it out the other day.

I failed miserably.

Not being one to take failure so easily, I got some sturdier paper and attempted it once more. I succeeded. Twice. I have made two ninja stars thus far, and I'm going to try for three before the day is over. I'm super pumped that I finally figured out how to make them!

Click here to see the tutorial!

And now for my finished products:


The coolest part? They actually sort of throw like real ninja stars! Whoop whoop!

You all should seriously try to make these. They're awesome.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Yes, I need to try this!

    You decided not to demonstrate how to do a secret ten-person writing collaboration? ;)

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it might be a squick more difficult. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me