Happy Birthday!

Hello lovely readers!

I'd like to give a big hurrah and shout-out to a commenter here whose birthday just happens to be today. Happy birthday, A.J. Ryan! Hope you have a fabulous day filled with invisible teddy bears and donuts! Go out and do something fun (i.e. doing that pretend time travel prank I posted about here, hug a tree, swim with the polar bears at the zoo, etc).

And now I leave you to bask in the glory and awesomeness of this picture.


For all of you out there reading this, please wish A.J. a happy birthday through a comment (if you want to have a little fun, sign your comment as the "Magic Birthday Sheep")!

*Want a Magic Birthday Sheep birthday post too? Let me know when your birthdays are in a comment, and I'll see what I can do!

Comments

  1. OOh Hippo birdie to ewe, A.J.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, A.J.!

    Seana, I sent you the story.:)

    ~Robyn Hoode, The Unstoppable Child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seana, please check your email.

      Delete
    2. ^Robyn Hoode

      Delete
    3. I got the story! It's all set to go. (:

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday A.J.!! Hope you had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Seana! I had a great day... Thanks to everyone else to for the happy birthdays. It made my day.
    ~A.J. Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me