It Is Over

The play is over.

It's over.

It's rather bittersweet for me. I feel a sense of relief that I don't have to stress anymore about it, I don't have to be worrying about it anymore. But at the same time, I know I'll miss it. It really livened up the school days, and it was really fun too.

Everyone involved in the play is like family to me, and I probably won't see them as much during school anymore because most of them are not in my classes. Sad.

I'll end this post just by saying "thank-you."

Thank you all for the encouragement you gave me! It really helped. Thank you!

Comments

  1. You're welcome! :)

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, I knew you and July could do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome :) I understand what you mean about the "family" aspect of it, too. :) Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me