The Liebster Award
1. You must post eleven facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers
4. Notify them that you've awarded them
5. No tagging back
6. And the eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.
Must post eleven facts...*rereads that little factoid*...wow. Eleven. Well, let's see if I can bore you all to death in eleven sentences or less! Here we go!
1. When I'm playing tennis, randomly I'll hit my racket against the soles of my shoes between points, or otherwise I'll spin the handle in my hands like an over-zealous merry-go-round.
2. I'm notorious for spending time painting my nails when I should be doing more productive things.
3. I've accidentally clawed people with my nails.
4. When I get embarrassed, my face turns bright red and I start saying "um," or "er," a lot, or I just start laughing awkwardly.
5. Secretly, I'm a die-heart One Direction fan. They have accents and they sing. What's not to like?
6. I hate banana Laffy Taffies
7. I hate glitter.
8. I've always wondered what it would be like to be bread and then be shoved into a toaster before popping back out as this crispy brown thing we call toast.
9. Winnie the Pooh is the best cartoon character alive. I love WP.
10. I tend to run out of things to say just before the end of my fact lists...
11. My dog is drooling on my foot. Yummy. o_o
Now that those are out of the way, let's see what Hilda has asked of me, shall we?
1. Do you own an Ipod?
Nope. I own a cell phone, though, with the only one game on it. Sudoku! Woo!
2. Name 3 of you favorite songs.
1, 2, 3, 4 and Rhythm of Love both of which are by Plain White T's
One Thing by One Direction
3. What are your favorite snacks?
I adore salty things, so pretzels top that list, along with popcorn. I love string cheese and cupcakes as well.
4. What is your favorite soft drink?
I don't like any kind of pop/soda....
5. Where are you right now?
In my bedroom. Sitting by The Fuzzy Wubble (ask me what The Fuzzy Wubble is if you'd like)
6. When was the last time you farted? :P
Hmm....this is not something one normally ponders...well...perhaps...a few days ago? I haven't been feeling especially gaseous lately.
7. If you could change places with anyone for one day, who would you be?
Y'know...I think I'd like to change with one of my close friends, to see myself from her perspective.
Say hi, introduce yourself, give them a teddy bear.
9. Do you like Barbecues?
Depends on the meat.
10. Do you sleep with socks on?
Pssh, no. I hate wearing socks.
11. What scares you?
Garden gnomes. I'm terrified of those beasts.
Here are the 11 q's for my nominees:
1. Who is your favorite book character and why?
2. What celebrity do you think you're most like?
3. Have you ever wondered what a rainbow would taste like?
4. When asked to do something, what is your go-to best excuse?
5. If I gave you a present, what do you suppose it would be?
6. Would you rather eat dirt or mud?
7. What is your dream?
8. If someone walked up to you and said they'd give you a million dollars if you would wear a pink tutu on your head, flap your arms like a bird, and sing an opera song by heart, would you do it?
9. How would you explain to an alien the art of eating a cookie?
10. Why do you suppose I'm not doing an eleventh question?
Alright. I hereby declare that every single person reading this sentence RIGHT NOW must do this award. That means you. Go, go, go! (: