The Comment Policy

You may know that I've gotten rid of the moderation of comments here on my blog. You may not. Either way, now you know. I did this because I feel like it'll give you a squick more freedom, and I trust you all to be being honest in your opinions without being brutal. But lately, I've had to delete a few comments. I don't like doing this. I really don't. But I just don't approve of some of the words used in the few said comments. So without further ado, I bring you the TIW comment policy.

1. It's okay to be honest. When I want your advice about my writing, feel free to tell me how you feel, but if you find your comment sound a tad too harsh, please don't publish it. It'll save me some grief, and you some time.

2. Bad words are a no-no. The comments I've had to delete contained foul language. Please note that I am putting my foot down about those words, as I do not want them floating around the blogosphere, in case there are any younger readers out there.

3. I like conversations. No, this is not required of you, but when I type a reply to you, feel free to keep the conversation going. If I don't reply to your comment, it means a.) I can't find it, b.) I was going to respond and forgot to, or c.) I just couldn't think of anything good to say.

So remember, friends. Honesty, no naughty little wordies, and feel free to have a conversation with me or another reader here.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. July said that she got your book, Hilda, and she gave me a bookmark. Your bookmark's so cute. (: I hope she lets me read it when she's finished!

      Delete
  2. Sowee Seana, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to use the B-word. Will yoo forgive me? ~Puss in Boots face~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, Em. (: I just wanted to make sure the ground rules were laid out for everyone out there.

      Delete
    2. YAY! Here, have a consolidatory meerkat ~hands you a badly wrapped box from which strange squeaking noises are coming~

      Delete
    3. A meerkat? -pokes box suspiciously-

      Delete
    4. Yes. Now I must warn you - he didn't take kindly to the idea of being wrapped up and in a desperate bid for freedom leapt off the kitchen table and fell into a bowl of radioactive lemonade my sister had left lying around. This is why he has five legs and can rap in Cantonese. Do not be alarmed.

      Delete
    5. -is alarmed- Y'know, maybe he'd be better off in the animal shelter...I don't think my unicorns will be very happy to share their pasture with it.

      Delete
    6. Don't say that! He's a fragile soul!

      Delete
    7. Ah, the poor dear. Well I suppose there's room in the aviary...

      Delete
  3. Ah, yes, bad words are a no-no. The reason I still moderate comments is because one of my friends who comments every now and then might reveal something about the secret society I'm in. Oh, drat...
    Anyway, I'm holding a contest! Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gotcha. Super secret stuff must stay super secret. (:

      I've entered your contest already. I saw it and went, "Oh my dear heavens! I MUST ENTER THIS!"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me