Dear Blank, Please Blank

Ah, sometimes websites are annoying pieces of junk that make you so frustrated you want to give it a nice kick or perhaps sing it to death. Other times, it's quite amusing. Such as the website of Dear Blank Please Blank. Here are some fun ones I spotted while journeying there.


Dear Santa,
I'll save you some time in making your list. I plan on being very bad this year.
Dear faucets that turn on by pushing the handle,
Please try to stay on for more than 3 seconds.
Dear kid wearing a Halloween costume made of bubble wrap,
How did you not pop every last bubble while making that thing?

Dear Present Self,
Please don't do that...



That is all.
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. <3 Thank you for the much needed laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I really really love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That last one was the best!

    :) God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love climbing through the sun roof.

      Delete
  4. This actually made me laugh out loud!
    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mannequins still scare me though. How dare they be so realistic?!

      Delete
  5. Haha! That's funnnnnnyyyy! ;) It took me a minute for the "China" one, but as soon as I got it, I was like hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I also found this one:
    Dear Noah,
    We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
    Sincerely, Unicorns

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Tell You're Bored

The Fun Questions Tag

10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me