I'm a Toujou Blogger Yes I Am, I'm a Toujou Blogger How About You?
Greetings, everyone! I've been given another lovely award, and this means that I get to go through the ever-exhausting process of doing all the beloved rules belonging to each one. Well, I'm going to pull up my socks and lift up my pant legs as high as they go because I'm about to wade into some very sticky stuff.
1. If tagged you must tag five others, giving each a quick sentence as to why you ALWAYS read their posts, and tell them that you've tagged them.
2. If tagged you must post your five favorite words. I know, I know, most people do facts, but facts are hard to think of so...
3. If and only if you want to/can be bothered to/have time to you can put up five questions for the people you've tagged. If and only if you want to/can be bothered to/have time to you can ANSWER the five questions your tagger set. If you want to answer questions but your tagger left none, answer your own questions :)
The Tagged Ones:
Well this is always my favorite part of blog awards: I get to torture people by sending it their way. BWAHAHA. *coughs* Now that that is over with, let us continue.
Ebony Black Lines - She recently left me a comment and a link to her blog, and I checked it out and was like,"Whoa! This is so stinking awesome!" So I'd say she totally deserves this award. She posts interviews with many different authors, hosts contests, does book reviews, and posts really incredible pictures as well.
July A. Emmace - July is a good friend of mine, and I do so love to pester her with awards. Hehe. Just think of it as a final birthday gift, July! July posts book reviews, ramblings of her life, and also gives out advice to anyone who needs it.
Everything Hermione! - Hermione hosts a lovely blog that I always enjoy reading. She's a book fanatic and a Winnie the Pooh obsesser, which in my book puts her in a good position because I also have these qualities. Hehe.
oh! mg ................... r u serious? - The blog of Mary Grace is always full of warmth and sparkle and fun pictures of the daily happenings of her life. I just love to read about the hilarious things she goes through and the things her family and friends do.
The Leaning Tower of Plot - Charley is always hilarious. She's got a quirky sense of humor and her posts are full of life and useful information for a writer like me. I recommend stopping over by her blog if you ever need some help with your stories.
1. Which fictional character do you think you're most like?
Emma Hawthorne from the MDBC books. She's a writer like me, and her personality is somewhat like mine, although she's a bit less....shall we say, eccentric?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reading a book when I'm supposed to be a.) doing homework or b.) doing some other odd job.
3. Name your three utter essentials.
Books, accessories, flatiron (I have annoying hair that never seems to know whether to be curly, wavy, or semi-straight).
4. Which famous person would you most want to kiss?
I say! What an odd question. o_o Erm....Josh Hutcherson, perhaps? Two thumbs DOWN to Justin Bieber, though. I wouldn't be caught dead and burned to a crisp in the same room as him. >.<
5. What would be the best ever present?
A trip to Australia. Need I say more?
The Five Fav Words:
~ Blimey! (it's an Australian exclamation...)
~ Nevertheless (three words in one? Word heaven!)
~ Argh (when I'm angry this word comes to my rescue)
~ Meep (Scared noises = fun)
~ Tragedy (when tragic woe befalls us, we call it a tragedy)
So there we have it. I'm wiping my hands clean from that sticky stuff and picking it out of the bottom of my shoe. But thank you to Rose of Mad Roses and Oopsie Daisies for giving me this award! I'd nominate you for this award, but you've already received it. Bummer.